I purchase items from Bidrack starting in July, and have not received 3 of them.I've written to them as far back as August, as some of those items I paid for back in July.

They usually respond to my emails, and say they are working on the problem but did not with the last one. I've tried calling numbers provided which are not working.

Money is so tight for most people, I'm sorry to say I got caught up in this web.I just wrote them again and said I wanted to hear from them by Monday, with either getting my purchases to me, or repay me.

Had an Experience with Bidrack?

Comments

Tradesy: Worst Buy/Sell Company out there Tradesy "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..." Read more Tradesy - Unfair Sales Practices Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Tradesy "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..." Read more Ebay seller jillianss02 selling fake autographs online to customers BUYER BEWARE Ebay "ebay seller jillianss02 is an autograph forger who sell fake autographs online with the intent to defraud the consumers. eBay item number 222335909120 PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP signed autographed 8X10 PHOTO..." Read more Flexshopper Account Review from Lewisville, Texas Flexshopper "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..." Read more Claires - FALSE ADVERTISEMENT Claires "...I read a sign that says "ENTIRE STORE BUY 3 GET 3 FREE" and below that it says "purchase 6 items and get the 3 lowest priced items free, excludes..." Read more MegaBus OR HepABus What Do You See Megabus "...I have Pictures that I am including of What a Repulsive Ride we All Endured on this MegaBus Journey.Sewage, YES, as in the Toilet Water Running Down the isle and..." Read more Hostess Brands - Hostess cupcakes what the heck!! Hostess Brands "I have been buying Hostess products for over 30 yrs and after it was bought buy another company and put back on the market the products have been absolutely horrible!..." Read more Clickinks - *** product broke my printer Clickinks "I was sucked into buying a large quantity of cartridges to “save” money. Because I don’t use a lot of ink, it’s taken awhile to replace cartridges. The most recent..." Read more